By: Radio Real Estate
On: Mark Schneidman
Joel Kotkin talks with Mark Schneidman about The Housing Crisis in California and how it affects the overall economic outlook for the state:
- Impacts on employment
- Middle Class is leaving
- Long-term prospects
- The Bifurcation of California
- 5th largest economy is not what it seems
- Poverty rate, high rent and density
- Tech firms, Silicon Valley, Amazon, etc.
- Expansion is taking place outside of California
- Foreigners buying real estate
- Impact of ending H1B Visas.
Click the Play button below to listen (mp3 audio file).